2011年3月5日星期六

2月27

This day went to
midvalley with my hubby
before going out take picture with my hubby
on the way to midvalley
take picture in my hubby car
we have our dinner at Hong Kong restaurant
this is the drink we order
left is my hubby drink
"荔枝姜片茉莉花茶"
right is my drink
"柠檬香草茉莉花茶"
haha
very special
isn't it?
but the taste almost ok only
my hubby order "roasted duck of noodles"
and i order "叉烧 of noodles"
we also order "curry of 猪肠粉"
total price for altogether is
sixty something
almost nearly seventy
feel expensive?
haha
but i think is ok
because it is delicious
after having our dinner
we went to another restaurant
to have our dessert
"杂果西米露"
after that
we went to cinema watch movie
[What Women Want
我知女人心]
we buy a cup of corn,
popcorn and a drink of sprite
for our movie

没有评论:

发表评论